Dizziness at 4-5 mnths post birth (bfeeding)

threebirds

Reaction score
Hi

Im just wondering if any other mums experienced dizziness 4-5 mnths after having baby?

Im breastfeeding & trying my best to eat well & keep hydrated.

Its probably just tiredness but for last week have been having dizzy spells, mostly in eve but woke up today with it and woke up from a really unpleasant vertigo dream. Legs can also feel a bit jelly like and there has been some nausea but the main thing is the lightheadedness - and no, not preg as we have yet to dtd.

Thanks x

Hi, yes I experienced dizziness from about 3-7 months after Lo was born. Can't offer any advice on how to stop it, or what caused it, just wanted you to know I was in the same boat!

Hi, yes I experienced dizziness from about 3-7 months after Lo was born. Can't offer any advice on how to stop it, or what caused it, just wanted you to know I was in the same boat!

Thanks katy x
Did you get checked out or anything?

No, I just put it down to having a baby hanging off my boob 24/7 and your hormones settling down. Make sure your drinking lots!

Thanks Katy, IKWYM.
I spoke to dr on ph & he agreed it was probably lack of sleep / hormones but is going to do blood tests to check iron & thyroid. X

I was going to suggest iron. I was severely low on iron after delivery and didnt feel normal for a month. But recently 6 months later I've started to feel a little woozy at random times and it feels the same as when my iron levels were low x

Yes get tested for anaemia can make you feel well bad

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"