DM never cease to amaze me with their racism.....

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
According to them all Black/African people are 'Somalian'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ouba-18-killed-Boxing-Day-sales-pictured.html

:dohh: Not mentioning this boy is most likely to be British, anyone with a teeny bit of knowledge would know that Diarrassouba is a west African surname primarily found in the Ivory Coast-more than 4000 miles from Somalia-thats the distance between France and Pakistan over land. But hey all these Africans are the same and any Africans involved in criminality they are probably Somali :dohh:

ETA: DM have updated the article now and erased any mention of him being Somali; strangely while it was acceptable to mention he was 'Somalian' no mention of his country of origin now. If you search for Seydou and look at the news bit on google; the little blurb for the article on DM hasn't been changed

:pmsl:

DM think there are two types of people in this world. DM readers and everyone else.

I really am not surprised, I avoid it like the plague, that paper is just ignorance wrapped up in a pretty bow of hidden racisms and prejudice.

I sometimes wonder if the Fail get more hits by people who hate it and cannot resist being drawn in. :dohh: Myself included.

msl:

DM think there are two types of people in this world. DM readers and everyone else.

Yup, it really is a ridiculous rag isn't it...

I really am not surprised, I avoid it like the plague, that paper is just ignorance wrapped up in a pretty bow of hidden racisms and prejudice.

It isn't even pretty half the time unfortunately! I cannot believe anyone takes it seriously!

I sometimes wonder if the Fail get more hits by people who hate it and cannot resist being drawn in. Myself included.

Same... I know many intelligent people who get drawn in to the comment wars, the ridiculous need to put right every piece of bullshit on the internet... I used to myself :blush: now any fb posts my friends put from Daily Fail get hidden :thumbup:

This comic strip sums up that feeling for me...

Attachments

• duty_calls.png
    duty_calls.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
When i saw the pic of Seydou on the DM - I just knew, just by his physical appearance that he isnt/wasnt Somalian.

Somalians are getting an awful lot of bad press of late :nope:

After reading that article what shocked me most was that people were filming it on their mobile phones!!!! why ......jeez whats wrong with people! x

When i saw the pic of Seydou on the DM - I just knew, just by his physical appearance that he isnt/wasnt Somalian.

Somalians are getting an awful lot of bad press of late :nope:

You do get Bantu Somalis but they look more Kenyan/Mozamibiqian than West African, of course DM wouldn't know the difference. I've noticed the DM thinks all Somalis are thugs/criminals/drug dealers or living in a house that costs £900 a week courtesy of the tax payer-the only positive(ish) stories they have about Somalis are about Iman (the model and David Bowie's wife) or this one time when squatters were living in the multi-million pound house of a wealthy doctor and his pregnant Somali-born wife xx

Summer, This nicely ties in with their Leicester incident and there will be many more to come,the desperation!

It doesn't surprise me but unfortunately many people take DM stories at face value; particularly the racist stories. The 'fact' that Seydou was Somalian was also reported in the Sun newspaper xx

The sun is just as bad imo the leicester incident started a trend of 'somali badhing' so now they are going to continue jumping on it and creating more and more bad press about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->