• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do any of you use steam cleaners?

jjbump

Reaction score
Hi all,

We have a very sickly cat at the moment who is shedding fur all the time and throws up daily. This coupled with a young toddler getting food everywhere etc, I am mopping the floors all the time.

Firstly, do you guys vacuum and mop your floors as often as I do (about three times a week)? I never used to as I believe children should form a good immune system by coming into contact with dirt, but friends always seem shocked when I say this and swear by steam cleaning. It's supposed to be quicker than mopping your floors and you can use on carpets and other surfaces too from what this website says - https://www.esteammopreviews.co.uk

What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

J

I absolutely love my steam mop. I will never use a conventional mop ever again. It is so efficient and easy to use. I love not have to move the bucket around the room and emptying the minging water out. I use it in my carpets too. I'd definitely recommend one. I have a home-tek one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->