Do i need clomid again for No2??

RebaRezzelba

Michael (DH) & Matthew
Reaction score
Hi ladies

It took me 3+ years to get pregnant with No1 - i got a BFP after 4 rounds of clomid. And had a lovely baby boy last July via c-section (cos he was breech).

I am thinking of starting again for No2 real soon (TBH i have had unprotected sex the past 2 months right around Ov time and no surprise BFP :nope: ). I was wondering if i will more than likely need to go on Clomid again?

Has anyone else gone through something similar? And did you need clomind for no2 or not.

Heya hun, I have a similar story to u. I concieved my lb after 4.5yrs and 1 round of clomid - he was born in July last year too. =D

We started ttc in November 2011 but I never even got a hint of a positive on ANY HPT. Anyway, I went back to my Dr in march, got refferred and am now in my 2ww on my 6th cycle of clomid100mg and ovitrelle trigger. I REALLY dont want it to take another 4.5yrs to get pregnant as im 32 now and not getting any younger lolol

Hope youre doing ok and have gotten a BFP already but if not im here to chat if you want. x

Hey there

Thanks a mill for your reply - I thought nobody cared :) lol

No surprise BFP for me yet - we have had sex right around ov the past 3 or 4 months and nothing. I bought a fertility monitor this month so will be starting that at next AF. I really font want it to take another 3/4 yrs for no2 as I am 34 and, as you said, ain't getting any younger :(

I hope you get some good news at the end of this 2WW

Hey there

Thanks a mill for your reply - I thought nobody cared :) lol

No surprise BFP for me yet - we have had sex right around ov the past 3 or 4 months and nothing. I bought a fertility monitor this month so will be starting that at next AF. I really font want it to take another 3/4 yrs for no2 as I am 34 and, as you said, ain't getting any younger :(

I hope you get some good news at the end of this 2WW

Heya hun, sorry about the delay in me replying - the link went from my user cp and I couldnt remember where it was lolol :dohh: How are you getting on? im just waiting an appointment with my consultant because the clomid didnt work this time :nope: How are you finding the fertility monitor? Ive been thinking of getting one but im not sure if theyre worth the money or not?

Im getting a bit down about ttc its now been a year for me and dh the next stop is likely to be injectables for me but i have to pay for it all this time round so will only probably be able to afford 1-2 rounds of injectables if that. :growlmad: why do we have to pay SOOOO much for fertility treatment?!!!? I'll get off me soap box now lolol :blush:

xx

Hi there

Sorry to hear the clomid didn't work this time around - such a nightmare thus TTC carry on. Why is it so easy for some people but not for us.

I just started the monitor this month / only on day 3 so a long way to go yet. I used it once before (the month I got my BFP but I was also on clomid then so don't know if it'll work as good this time). I hope it does though - gonna give myself 4-6 months using it then it's off to the Dr again..... Get one on eBay that way you dont have to pay full price. I sold mine one there after getting my BFP

Hi there

Sorry to hear the clomid didn't work this time around - such a nightmare thus TTC carry on. Why is it so easy for some people but not for us.

I just started the monitor this month / only on day 3 so a long way to go yet. I used it once before (the month I got my BFP but I was also on clomid then so don't know if it'll work as good this time). I hope it does though - gonna give myself 4-6 months using it then it's off to the Dr again..... Get one on eBay that way you dont have to pay full price. I sold mine one there after getting my BFP

I know!! Its sooo frustrating that some people can just pop out a few kids in the time its taken us to have 1!!

Im gunna look into buying one , im thinking the pressure of paying for the privilage of help this time round has meant its not worked for us but everyones different :) I really wish you the best of luck for this cycle hun x :hugs:

How u gettin on hun? x

Thought Id drop by and say hi again but then OMG.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Sooooo happy for u hun :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin: :hugs: Hope ur doin well - I wish u a Happy and healthy 9months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->