do I NEED the wedge for Maxi Cosi car seat?

x Helen x

Reaction score
So I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find the newborn wedge for my Maxi Cosi car seat. I have the head hugger part but not the foam wedge. Is it actually needed do you know?? Or is there anywhere I can buy a replacement without breaking the bank?

Oh bum... just looked it up and it's needed for the first 4 months.

I'd totally forgotten about this. Now I need to see if I can find mine!

If you search maxicosi cosi pebble spares you can be taken to the maxi cosi Facebook page, you can order one direct from them (head hugger and insert) for £15. They don't seem to sell separately.

Hope that helps!

Oh no, what's this? I have the maxi cosi cabriofix, bought it new this time around. It doesn't say anything about needing a wedge?
Xx

Oh no, what's this? I have the maxi cosi cabriofix, bought it new this time around. It doesn't say anything about needing a wedge?
Xx

I think the pebble has a higher weight limit (?) so is a little bigger. If you have a new one then you'll be fine :thumbup: I'm using the one I used with my DS as it looks like the OP is doing. It comes with the seat when it's new.

The wedge is like a small cushion which makes the seat a little smaller for the newborn stage :flower:

Xx

I think the pebble has a higher weight limit (?) so is a little bigger. If you have a new one then you'll be fine :thumbup: I'm using the one I used with my DS as it looks like the OP is doing. It comes with the seat when it's new.

The wedge is like a small cushion which makes the seat a little smaller for the newborn stage :flower:

I've just got my cabriofix out of the loft, the wedge is just a pie e of foam that goes in the bottom half of the head hugger.... Literally! Can't believe they charge £15 for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->