Do i test? or wait longer?

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm 24 and will have been TTC number 2 for 2 years in April.
this last cycle (now on day 44, but my cycles range anywhere from 19-62 days) I took a bit more of a relaxed approach to TTC. it's been 22 months so needed a bit of a break! So i took no Opks and didnt do my BBT.
however i noticed EWCM around 21 days ago and 16 days ago, so assumed both times I was O-ing and we DTD. 21 days ago we used some conception aiding stuff too! just cos i had gotten a free trial thing and figured...it couldnt hurt.

so now im 16 days after the second suspected O...and AF hasnt shown up. it has never not shown when i expect it to, but i also wasnt tracking like i normally do (though i checked BBT about a week ago to be sure, and it was post-O)so im not 100% sure when i O'ed.

however! my boobs have been slowly getting more and more painful since Tuesday. I have had sore, swollen boobs before my period once before, but i dont remember it lasting more than 2/3 days before the witch got me. as of today i've also been having pain sorta...under my arms? (the boob pain is also on the outside of my boobs and a little underneath)

now! i have pretty small boobs to begin with. I'm an A cup and when i lean forward you can see...everything in the bra lol. cos it's too big, but that isnt happening anymore.

i've also been noticing smells a bit more...but then i dont know if thats because i went to places that smelled. or if thats me...if that makes sense. i havent had anyone with me to tell me if im overly sensitive.

i also restarted my anti-depressants on Monday after 2 years off them but it doesnt have any of these things listed under side effects, and i had none of it before...but obviously if I am pregnant, i will need to speak to my GP about that, as they can have a negative effect on a baby.

but! as it's been almost 2 years, i have seen wayyyy more BFNs than I can deal with. i can't take another...so im terrified to test, just incase I'm not pregnant. yet again.

opinions please! would you test? or would you wait longer?
TIA :flower:

I would say it is safe to test now. And if it is negative test one more time next week if you don't get AF. But if it will be that upsetting to you to get another negative then just wait another full week to test. I know how that is and is exactly why I have not tested yet.

About the pain under your arms. Last night, both underarms became very tingly. I have never felt it before. Not only tingly, but a stinging sensation as well. Did you have that?

just replied to your post too! :) i did yes, it's kind of like a stabbing pain. but not constant.

i might do a cheapie test tomorrow and if its + i'll get a better one and try again. if - i'll assume I'm not and give it another week or so.

just replied to your post too! :) i did yes, it's kind of like a stabbing pain. but not constant.

i might do a cheapie test tomorrow and if its + i'll get a better one and try again. if - i'll assume I'm not and give it another week or so.

How funny is it that we responded to each other kind of at the same time!

I will test in a couple days. Keep me posted!

BTW, I was taking a break this month as well and don't know exactly when I O'd lol!! Wasn't even thinking about it or trying to BD in my fertile period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->