Do not use miracle in progress!!

4dScanReview

Reaction score
DO NOT USE MIRACLE IN PROGRESS!! i have just been here and was shocked at the unproffessionality of the place.
I paid £100 to upgrade from 10 minute to 20 minute scan. They were running 25 minutes late from the start. Ended my appointment after only 10 minutes and then gave me a blank DVD instead of the dvd of the scan.
I heard somebody else complaining by telephone during my visit that their DVD wasnt working.
When i arrived home to realise they hadnt give me my DVD i telephoned and was told they would send by post. This took 5 days to arrive. During which time i was nervous it had been lost so telephoned to ask if could get another copy ripped. The midwife was most unhelpful - having now taken £180 for the 20 minute appointment which only lasted 10! I was told they do not keep any backup of the DVD footage!!! so if lost or damaged or given wrong baby footage hard luck! no way to rectify. Expressed that given they are a DVD/ CD imaging business was astounded they do not run an efficient backup service! Midwife 'Jo' was most unpleasant and bitchy not to mention unproffesional.
Eventually DVD arrived. Before ordering and upgrading this package i specifically asked if 20 minute appointment ws a 20 minute scan and if dvd would be the full 20 minutes and wa told it was.
Upon checking my DVD found it to be only 10 minutes long. Telephoned midwife 'Jo' again first asked same question - as though was just enquiring. "If upgrade to 20 minute appointment - is it a 20 min sacn an is dvd full 20 min?" was told yes again.
So then asked how was it i just received my dvd and only 10 minute long? was fobbed off with a load of excuses about being 'unsafe' to scan for 20 minutes - all rubbish! NHS 20 week scan is 30 minutes!
Suggested that they had in fact just ripped me off to the value of £180 and were misleading people into thinking they get 20 minutes. At which point she became rather nasty saying well just put in writing dont really care what you think! So advised that i would in fact just tell anyone and everyone of my awful experience there which goes farther than a complaint.
So rant over.
Ladies, take your money elsewhere, this back street shower has no proffesionality or respect for the task they are undertaking. Expected a level of class and proffesionalism for the money they are taking but they cant even burn dvd's effectively!
AVOID!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->