Do our first and middle names go together nicely?

LullabyLover

Reaction score
So we found out yesterday that we are expecting a girl and after months of disagreeing over baby names my husband is walking through a store and says "Aria will be beautiful". I suggested the name Aria as it was the top of my list but he didn't seem interested before. I was really shocked that he had fallen in love with my number one choice without me even realising it.

The one condition my husband had was that her middle name be a family name...this is a problem. I really didn't like any of the names in our family and I didn't want to honour one person over another. Then I remembered that my Dad's grandmother was Ruby and I had always wanted to use that name until my cousin called her dog Ruby. My cousin's best friend called her daughter Ruby so I figured if she could get over it for a first name, I could for a middle name.

So Aria Ruby it is. What do you think?

It's gorgeous! Aria is our first choice, too, so I'm a little biased. :) Aria Ruby is really sweet and sounds just lovely together.

i love Aria! Im a fan of MTV's 'Pretty Little Liars' show and there is an Aria on that, loved it ever since. Aria Ruby is lovely! :cloud9: xx

I think Aria Ruby is super cute :) I like it :thumbup: oh and congrats on the pink bundle of course!!

well if anyone asks just say its after the grandmother not the dog lol

i think it sounds fine

and when naming after family it is best usually to pick someone dead then no one can object as its a lovely memorial to the person :)

or you can combine two names, my son is named after his two uncles

Jack+Kev = Jake (first letters from both names)

Oo I love Aria Ruby! It is a beautiful choice. Aria was on the top of my list! But hubby was totally against it when I suggested it too. Hopefully he comes around.

It's gorgeous! I love the name Aria. Aria Rose was my girls name choice when I was pregnant :) Such a pretty name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->