Do u think hes ready?

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I think I should start weaning Jayden but Im worried that hes not ready even tho he shows signs that he possibly is, dunno whats stopping me, my other 2 were weaned at 10/11 weeks(ish) so hes gone past that :dohh:

The last few nights he hasnt settled to sleep in his moses basket as normal, he normally goes down while awake and doesnt even cry but last couple of nights hes really created and not happy
In the day when he has his bottles (8oz) he sometimes whinges when its all gone, he did this when he was on 7oz and when I upped it he was ok with it for a short time but most of the time he wants more, all his bottles are now hungry baby milk, he also stirs in the night aswell, again something he didnt do a while ago

So what do u think?

I think you should try it mate and see :baby: no harm in giving it a whirl, you can always stop again if you think its too soon :flower:

Yeah give it a whirl could be a growth spurt Liam has had a few nights like this so hes being weaned

Yeah I think you should try him on some baby rice just before bed time and see if it makes any difference X

Thanks guys, dunno why Im worrying really, its all so different with Jayden for some reason, I keep thinking hes still so young but hes not really, he is 15 weeks old :dohh:, where the hell did all that time go :hissy:

Hey Donna, not spoke to u in a while, u ok, Hows Brooke?

Thanks guys, dunno why Im worrying really, its all so different with Jayden for some reason, I keep thinking hes still so young but hes not really, he is 15 weeks old :dohh:, where the hell did all that time go :hissy:

Hey Donna, not spoke to u in a while, u ok, Hows Brooke?

will write you a pm so as not to spam up your post O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->