Do u think I should go to a&e.

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
I've got pains in my back. Now I'm virtually certain it's muscular and nothing at all to do with the pregnancy as it came on after Id been wrapping presents Sat on the hard wooden floor and play fighting with my son (wrapping paper rolls make fab swords!) paracetamol eases it and it hurts when I cough and sneeze. It's smack bang at bottom of my back, where my back becomes bum and down both thighs. Im Sat here in tears it hurts so much.

Do u think I should pop to a&e just be on safe side? X

How far gone are u Hun & have you had any bleeding or spotting

have u tried a nice warm bath and a heating pad on low....?

6 weeks...no spotting. Obviously ibuprofen would be the painkiller of choice normally but obviously having to make do with paracetamol which isn't helping.

I might just give it till this afternoon then pop along coz I can't carry on like this lol

Had the desicision taken out of ny hands now and am currently waiting to be assessed in a&e after getting stuck on bathroom floor. OH rung an ambulance as I was unable to get up who arrived and gave me gas and air then moved me. The paramedics are happy it's not pregnancy related as was the booking in nurse....so despite being in the worst pain ever (and rylan was a dry birth lol) I'm quite happy at the moment.

Ouch! Hope you and bubs are ok? Sending lots of :hugs: x

Sciatica? My OH got stuck on the bathroom floor like that once. He had a herniated disc. Ouch, hope you're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->