Do we have to wear a hospital gown ?

Babytimeagain

Reaction score
I know this seems silly but I hate the hospital gowns and being bigger I find they never fit well and tend to be far to tight on my upper arms and also sit tight to my neck and I have a thing about anything being close to my neck...maybe I was strangled in a past life:haha::haha:
I really want to be at ease and not feel restricted etc so was wondering if I would be allowed to wear my own gown... does anyone know if its poss??

You would have to wear a hospital gown for the operation but when I was in recovery, someone came to give me a wash and I was allowed to put my own nightie on then x x

I wouldn't have nought so as everyone needs to be sterile, I had to wear a gown with those ridiculous long tight socks. Oh the glamour!

I had to wear the hospital gown, even though I brought my own hospital gown that I bought new online. It was policy, and I was at a large, university hospital:( It was just right before and during the section though. I was able to change the same night!

I can't see why they'd have an issue with you wearing your own gown. I honestly can't remember feeling uncomfortable in my hospital gown.

Its not sounding hopefull then lol!
I'll ask when I go to the hospital next Tue but like you say its not for long so if I have to I have to... I just want to feel as settled as poss as Im really not looking forwards to this section at all :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->