Do you eat restaurant salads?

VALiz

Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering if you order salads at restaurants while pregnant? I’ve been trying to be more relaxed this go round and order salads at restaurants, which I find delicious, but afterwards, I always end up feeling guilty and paranoid. (Listeria and bacteria risk) So, my question is, do you avoid ordering salads at restaurants?

Thank you!!

There’s not much I avoid eating tbh. Other than alcohol lol. I may be the worst pregnant girl. I still get my steaks medium rare, eat lunch meat without it warmed up.

I can't say for restaurant salads as I haven't had one in ages (I eat them several times a week at home anyway) but generally I don't avoid much except alcohol, lol. I eat lunch meat and deli food occasionally. Especially with all the recalls lately, lol, I can understand the guilt as I've had it from eating deli food :/

I didn't avoid my salad at restaurants. I love salad.

Truthfully, there's not much I avoid. Literally anything can make you sick. There's currently a recall for salmonella-infected breakfast cereal. I try to use common sense (no gas station sushi for me) but what is and isn't taboo is often a cultural thing. It's all risky. Anything that's uncooked, anything that's mass-produced, anything that's ever been handled by anyone at any point... it all carries a risk. There came a point in my pregnancy with my son that I just got so fed up with the constant worrying that I just... quit. :haha:

Truthfully, there's not much I avoid. Literally anything can make you sick. There's currently a recall for salmonella-infected breakfast cereal. I try to use common sense (no gas station sushi for me) but what is and isn't taboo is often a cultural thing. It's all risky. Anything that's uncooked, anything that's mass-produced, anything that's ever been handled by anyone at any point... it all carries a risk. There came a point in my pregnancy with my son that I just got so fed up with the constant worrying that I just... quit. :haha:

😂 I hate the whole box of cereal that was recalled!! Of course it was afterwards when it was recalled.

😂 I hate the whole box of cereal that was recalled!! Of course it was afterwards when it was recalled.

It's so crazy because I had a bad craving for some (and I haven't eaten it since high school) right before they announced the recall! Yikes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->