Do you ever give fishfingers?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone give their LO fishfingers?! x

I give Lewis fishfingers, usually once a week with cheesy mashed potato. He loves being able to pick it up and munch on it. :D

I give liver fish fingers and fish cakes. He really enjoys them! Not very often though, I'd much rather give him fresh fish.

AJ's had fishfingers and fresh fishcakes before.
Only had them once so far.

I give liver fish fingers and fish cakes. He really enjoys them! Not very often though, I'd much rather give him fresh fish.

Liver fish fingers?????????:saywhat: they sound....erm nice:wacko:

Yeah, I've given Toby fish fingers. Usually cook fish fingers once or twice a month.

Home made chicken nuggets are lovely...I make Nigella Lawson's recipe a lot:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/ritzy-chicken-nuggets-recipe/index.html

If you don't have buttermilk, just dip the chicken in beaten egg before rolling in the biscuit crumbs:happydance: (the buttermilk does tenderise the chicken though. It's with the cream/yogurt/creme fraiche etc in most supermarkets)

yeah i give ciaran fish cakes sometimes :D he loves them

yea we give them every now and again, found them to be a good early finger food.

you can make your own really easily :thumbup:

but yeah rhys has shop bought ones too sometimes...

Sam has fish fingers sometimes :D ...and homemade fishcakes - he loves them!

What are liver fish fingers Kat?! x

What are liver fish fingers Kat?! x

I hope Kat meant I give OLIVER fish fingers and fishcakes :winkwink:

Jack has had them a few times - he quite likes them:happydance:

Yes, Poppy likes them. Not very often but they are nice and crunchy and easy for her to pick up. x

Grace has them now and again, usually with beans or broccolli or something

Thanks everyone...just i wasn't sure if they were ok to give :blush: I usually always give him fresh fish thats all...il let him try them tomorrow xxx

Liver fish fingers?????????:saywhat: they sound....erm nice:wacko:

Yeah, I've given Toby fish fingers. Usually cook fish fingers once or twice a month.

Home made chicken nuggets are lovely...I make Nigella Lawson's recipe a lot:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/ritzy-chicken-nuggets-recipe/index.html

If you don't have buttermilk, just dip the chicken in beaten egg before rolling in the biscuit crumbs:happydance: (the buttermilk does tenderise the chicken though. It's with the cream/yogurt/creme fraiche etc in most supermarkets)

she missed the O off Oliver lol, not fish liver ya nit :rofl: your too funny stoppit :rofl:

maddi's never had fish fingers, will def try on with them though :thumbup:

We make our own fish fingers and tofu nuggets in bread crumbs and we bake them in the oven with a bit of olive oil in baking sheets so they are crunchy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->