Do you give your baby dessert after each meals?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I never been raised eating dessert. Dessert was only on special occasions but we'd have some fruits 1h prior to eating because it's better for the stomach.

Do you give your LO's pudding/dessert (mixed fruits, etc) after lunch & dinner? or before... ?

I was gonna plan on giving Josh some fruits prior to his meal in about a year, as for now I don't know if I should give something as a dessert for him... I'm confused!

Colton gets dessert every now and then after his dinner.

Only sometimes (rarely) will I give Alexa dessert. My doctor said it's not a good idea, as she will catch on that she will get a treat after eating her meal, and that she will always expect it if I do... Apparently it may cause poor eating habits.

I definitely wouldn't start that habit. My DH is Italian, and he was raised eating salad after their main meal. That's a habit I wish I had!

I dont but Dave came home with 2 jar desserts the other day for him to try so i will prob just give him one every now and then after dinner maybe once a week if that xxx

I only give max a dessert after he eats his supper that has meat in it :) so he some what wants to eat the meat lol he dosent mind thought ..yesterday i gave him lamb with pineapple it smelled good :)

I also give Erica some dinner meals with fruit mixed it, like chicken and apples.. or turkey and cranberry.. But we rarely give her dessert. She gets a yogurt or cereal with a fruit mixed in in the mornings, so I dont see a need for her to have sweets after dinner. We rarely ever eat dessert after dinner either, and I dont want her to have that habit.

Holly, I wish I had the habit of eating a salad after my meal too!!

I've yet to give Hannah any dessert. I have a couple of jars in the cupboard but dont think I'll be using them for a while yet. She isnt on 3 full meals a day yet so will get to that point first before considering introducing them occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->