do you have a dog? poll

Not now. My parents had 2 - one of which I grew up with from the age of 3. She was a 'Heinz 57' called Tess and then a number of years later they got Chelsea a collie cross german shepherd

Yes I do. She is a bulldog cross. Her dad is a Victorian bulldog and her mum is a dorset olde tyme.

no i have a cat. my parents have 3 dogs a collie a king charles spaniel and a westieXjack russell! x

yes a gorgeous Spanish Water Dog called Lago! heres a pic...

Attachments

• lago.jpg
    lago.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1
Yep we have a collie X...mummy was the collie..and daddy was some kind of terrier apparently according to the vet..she looks like a purebred collie,the only thing that gives her away is the fact she is quite small.xx

We always had staffy's growing up and my brother has just got one too, but for me with 2 children crawling it is not ideal, also they create more work to keep the house and garden clean

We have a golden retriever called Duke. K ADORES him!!

I want a St Bernard but hubby won't let me have one till we know longer have the kitty. Kitty is only five years old (very active five year old, lol) and by the time he is no longer with us (hopefully not for a very long time) it won't be ideal for us to have a dog that size. Lol. One can dream. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->