Do you know if it's required to have a headroll?

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is required to have a headroll thing? It's like the pillow thing that keeps LOs head from going to far over to the side in the carseat/stroller/etc? I didn't get one with my new carseat and was just wondering if I needed to get one before LO comes. :dohh:

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Caitlin/caitlingoingout2.jpg

You mean that above her head?

If so I would seriously consider getting one personally if the carseat doesn't have one on it! :D

I'd advise it also. You can pick therm up in mothercare??

I'm suprised your carseat didnt come with one? Perhaps you should contact them I thought they all pretty much came with them. But if they don't i'd strogly recommend buying one as the head is the heaviest part of the body.

x

It came with a paper where you can order 'accessories' and it's on there. But I would have to wait for it to get here and I'd be afraid LO would come before then. :shock: I'm going to look into getting one though.

our bouncing chair came without, and in the beginning - after HV told me, her spine and her neck muscle are still to weak to support herself - I didn't put her in there at all, as I felt it not suitable without!

I would recommend to get one :hi:

I too would recommend you get one. You'll see, when your baby is born you'll find he's smaller than you expect him to be right now! It makes a huge difference in how the baby's head is supported.

My sister's baby was in NICU for a while when he was born and they told her when they checked the car seat that the best thing to use is a receiving blanket rolled up, because then you can make it fit perfectly around their head.

go to your local mother care store, or any baby store really they should sell them hun. strongly recommend one

I'd strongly recommend one, my carseat didn't come with one either and we brought one from Mothercare in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->