Do you reckon any of these are positive? UPDATED tests post 9

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Just looking for opinions. CD 14 today. Had left side craps CD 13 am and a pink tint on the toilet paper after a pee this morning. I am really starting to have cheap O tests but don't want to spend the money on the expensive ones lol

I'm still testing incase it wasn't positive and BD every second day but who knows. We got to BD CD 9, 10, 11 and today CD 14
Pic of my test up to cd 12 pm. All tests after have been much lighter

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/null-50.jpg

CD 12 looks near positive, with your other symptoms it all sounds good :thumbup: You could have had your surge through the night and thats why they are just slightly off. Good luck x

Thank loraloo. I hadn't even thought of that. Well I'm just keep BD away incase it hasn't happen. Even if it has we still have fun lol

Also regarding the expensive opks, i only used them to confirm the + opk on the ICs, i didnt use them throughout my cycle but it was nice to see the smiley face (on the digital) and then i knew for certain :) Just a thought! x

Lol oh wow that's an awesome idea. My first two were just so easy. My body just doesn't want to cooperate for baby #3

Lol oh wow that's an awesome idea. My first two were just so easy. My body just doesn't want to cooperate for baby #3

How long have u been trying? Funny how your body works isnt it, i fell pregnant drop of a hat with the others without trying, came to trying for 4th baby, and just wouldnt happen- it did 10 months later but was so stressful! x

This is only month three but I had a chemical pregnancy last month(confirmed by bloods) but I have been told you can be extra fertile after so I've got my fingers crossed for this month. Also OH is on anti depressants and the first month of trying they were causing orgasm problems for him so he switched meds and now things work much better for the most part.

depends which test ur using. with mie if any part of it is darker it's a pos opk.

so in that sense, all but the top one! get bd'ing!

Thanks teeny.
This mornings test is the most negative one ive ever had. You can barely see the test line. Here is an updated pic. They all look so faded now its hard to tell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
I would say def a pos on day 12 then! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78