Do you sell something? Tupperware, Avon, PartyLite, ItWorks... etc?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Wondering if there's anyone floating around here that sells products such as Avon, PartyLite, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Arbonne, ItWorks, Pampered Chef, etc.

Was hoping to start up a chat thread/group? Where people can share their tips, experiences with the various businesses... rant about this or that, share their successes, etc!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as I was unsure whether to start maybe selling with Avon or Kleeneze, I've looked into both but haven't actually signed up xx

I used to work for Partylite and found it very strict tbh and I didn't like it. I didn't make enough money in the first 2 months so they stopped letting me trade :(

Products were beautiful though x

I used to work for Partylite and found it very strict tbh and I didn't like it. I didn't make enough money in the first 2 months so they stopped letting me trade :(

Products were beautiful though x

Really? They must have changed their rules then because there's no limit now :shrug: - I do about 1 -2 shows on average each month and don't usually make more then £300 total in sales. Have been doing it since last November :thumbup:

The only thing that annoys me is every Christmas there seem to be issues with stock. This year they had a sale flyer which started Dec 1st but a lot sold out in the first half of the 1st. I can't understand how it sold so quick!!

I used to do Ann Summers parties but had to stop when I got a new job and wasn't able to fit my parties in :( but I used to sell around £1000 a month which was £200 in my pocket at the end of the month :)

I do Avon but I'm giving it up in the New Year. I'm fed up with it. :(

i do betterware. only been doing it 4 weeks so any hints & tips welcome!!! :)
xx

Alright ladies I've made a group thread if anyone is interested in chatting a bit!

https://www.babyandbump.com/general/818396-party-girls.html#post14355426

Name subject to change lol but I thought it was cute since most of these companies encourage doing 'parties'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->