do you soak?

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
i read that soaking your soiled nappies makes them last longer. So do you soak? if not, are your nappies stain free (breastfed poos)? Do you just bung all the nappies in one bin dry? Can I use oxy action stuff in soiled nappy washes? I am confused!! :wacko:

I never soaked my BG and when i sold them (I hope the ladies who bought them will vouch for this lol) they were completely unstained.

I never put pooey nappies in the bucket or in the wash, maybe its easier as she only does one poo a day (2 is a bad day) so I pretty much get the bit she pooped on clean first.
The thought of any poo sitting in the bucket til I wash is quite frankly gross! So I suppose if they aren't sitting covered in poo why would they stain?

I also thinks what maybe helps is I line dry most of the time, even if they don't dry cos its too cold the sun does tend to make the insides whiter. I always hang them with the inside up.

i read that soaking your soiled nappies makes them last longer. So do you soak? if not, are your nappies stain free (breastfed poos)? Do you just bung all the nappies in one bin dry? Can I use oxy action stuff in soiled nappy washes? I am confused!! :wacko:

No I dont soak. Yes they are all stain free.
I put all my nappies in one dry box.

Dont use oxy action stuff in your wash. If you find you get a stain use a vanish bar or leave it in the sun, this will get rid of any stains.

if you soak nappies that have elastic and pul in they won't last as long as if you dry pail, as soaking breaks down the pul and elastic alot quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->