Do you think I look fat?

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Since having babies I've struggled to lose weigh I was 13 stone 5lb at 13 weeks no idea what I am now x my belly feels all flabby at the bottom and it hangs I hate it

I'm dreading what I'll look like after this one does body's get worse and worse after each kid?

Do u think I look fat?

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/C0045BD3-03C2-4B93-9A39-571ED531E41B_zps89giaavr.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/7E3DC605-F623-4307-8886-782420D683DB_zpse4r4v83p.jpg

Loool thanks haa I no I have a proper bump but I jus feel so wide and flabby if UNO what I mean lol x don't not that came in capitals lol x

You definitely don't look fat at all! Lovely bump :)

No! That's all belly! I don't see a single thing looking flabby. Everything looks in the right place :)

Thanks girls I think I'm more worried about what it's going to look like afta I tend to have huge bumps and it's always flabby after lol x

It might be a bit wobbly after.... but it wont be for long, you are only human!

Thank you. Yeh gna work super hard this time I normally lose weight after having them and then pile it al back on and cry lol x

You look great. You look like a woman who is growing a life inside of her!

You look so pregnant. Not in the least bit fat. Such a beautiful Bump!

U look pregnant I have a really bad hang on me belly I look pregnant at the too but have this massive over hang

It get worse the more c sections you have I want a tummy tuck after this baby I want to loose my weight as much as I can then a tummy tuck, your nice and round mine horrible xx

Thanks Hun aww bless u chick id love a tummy tuck I'm defo working hard after this one to Lose the weight x

You look gorgeous. I used to be so morbidly obese that even at 40 weeks, I had so much fat and skin hanging off my bump that you couldn't see my privates!

I have soooo much loose skin because I get huuuuuuuge when pregnant, and my poor skin is just tired of fighting it. Haha. I just get flabbier and flabbier down there each time because my pregnancies have all been too close together for my skin to even think of tightening back up. Trust me, honey, you've got an awesome body, and noooobody is paying attention to any little imperfection that you may or may not have going on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->