Do you think something is wrong?

hollyw79

Reaction score
I posted this in my journal~ what are your thoughts?

3-4 days with NO spotting and NO blood after like 4-5 days of volanco type AF.

Today I went running and it was probably the longest run I've gone on since the mc 5 weeks ago- but nothing new for me really.. I've run farther in the past actually.. and I stopped and I was freaking BLEEDING!! What's funny is that I felt GREAT- the run was amazing... felt better than I normally do.. thought I was on the right track.. AF 28 days like clock work- heavier than usual- but a normal length of time... and then THIS happens. AND - I'm hurting- hurting worse than I did with any AF cramps so I don't know WHAT is up. Maybe I overdid the run- but does that mean I am not healed??!?!??!? :growlmad:

It's so frustrating bc sex is painful too so I have NO CLUE what is going on. (I initially thought it could be bc it was just unusually dry) Sure- it may be because of the dryness- but maybe not. I HIGHLY doubt I have an infection as "down there" feels just fine honestly any other time and I've had no issues or problems.

I know anything is normal after a mc- I just want to know that I am physically okay and make sure I've healed properly. Makes me feel like I am GLAD I did NOT get pregnant because NO WAY is/was my body ready. I'm still *REALLY* hoping that I actually ovulate.

We were supposed to start our little baby making marathon tonight. :growlmad:

No :sex: tonight. I'm not a happy camper. I hope this crap goes away ASAP!

I'm just worried I'm not totally healed- but it's been almost a month and a half since this all started!

Are you sure you miscarried everything?? I would go to the doctor??

Are you sure you miscarried everything?? I would go to the doctor??

Yeah, I am sure I did.. I bled 5 days on my own- then had a d&c- bled/spotted for 10 days- then it completely went away up until 8 days ago when I had AF- it was definitely AF and that crap was HEAVY. It completely stopped 3-4 days ago (AF) .. and then I go for a hard run and this happens???

holly this is your first "proper" af right? Mine was the same, gushing like a vocano and then nothing like someone switched off a tap and then I got on th e cross trainer a couple of days later and next thing I knew cramps and flow again. I think it has to do with the increased blood flow with exercise.

Hey Holly, sorry but I dont really know. I'd put it down to the run personally ESP as you feel ok other than bleed. Get yourself checked out though to be safe. I expect anything from this af, think mc really messes with some of our bodies where others heal quicker. Has bleeding stopped now? Love and hugs to you.

I dont think it is unusual or indicative of a problem, from what Ive read x

Hello hollyw79 my first af lasted a little over 2 weeks, kept stopping and starting few days heavy and really crampy like the contractions I had when I was miscarrying. then stopped for a day then started again. Went to see my GP and he said that this was normal, my bodys way of getting rid of everything ready to start again. He also explained that your hormones are all over the place during your first cycle so you have chance to have built up more lining. He said that unless you were going dizzy from blood loss and it was not smelly or soaking a pad or tampon in an hour not to worry. He also said not to have sex while I was bleeding as this would increase the chance of me getting an infection. x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Its frustrating that things all over the place!!! I appreciate everyone's input ~ makes me more calm about it all. I am going to see how my run goes today before deciding to :sex: tonight.. I KNOW I am getting close to O time looking @ the OPk's. I haven't had any bleeding today.. FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->