do you think this is weird

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Oh thinks im imagining it and he laughs at me but i think its weird :-/

our front room keeps smelling of tobacco strongly even though we dnt smoke our neighbours dnt smoke and no one ever ever walks by our house cos its far out

yesterday i poured some water out the kettle that hadnt been boiled for over 4 hours and no one had been in kitchen to accidentally put it on iykwim anyway the water was red hot

we went out the other day i switched all the lights off got in car looked back up at house and light was on in front bedroom

i think its a bit iffy unless Oh has been secretly smoking kids just put lights back on without me knowing and somehow our kettle doubles up as a flask lol

i thought so too OH takes pleasure sometimes in making me feel like im loosing the plot im sure

i believe in the afterlife and ghosts sio if i couldnt answer it and think it was a spook playing tricks.

its the smell of smoke that freaks me out in my last house we used to be able to smell cannabis all the time in hall but that was cos the neighbours used to walk up and down stairs to their flat smoking a joint at this house there is just no explination for it at all :-/

after my nan died (she was a very heavy smoker) i used to randomly smell smoke in our flat, so i did wonder if it was her. freaked me out tho lol

Umm very strange :wacko: But thid reminds me a bit of our flat. We sometimes smell a flowery perfume in the bedroom and when we go out we turn all the lights off and the bathroom light is on when we come back. This sometimes happens when we wake up in the morning too and the light has been left on. It's always the bathroom light that gets turned on too and not any others.

We find these happen in stages. We get a few weeks of lights being left on, weird smells, objects being moved, then it all goes quiet for months.

Can't explain any of it.

I started smelling things no-one else could just before I found out I was pregnant..............

^^^ haha to mention that i did a pregnancy test earlier was negative cos been feeling funny lately lol

Does anyone else smell the smoke in your house or is it just you?

^^ just me OH is never at home when the smells comes it usually happens at lunch time around and abouts but never when he is home thats why he keeps saying im loosing th eplot :-( cheeky mare freeks me out though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->