Do you think this OPK is positive?

oedipamass

Reaction score
I've never OPK'ed before this cycle, so I'm not sure. Help! : )

I did two this evening, just to be sure.

Attachments

• newphoto.jpg
    newphoto.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 20
They look positive to me...better get :sex:!!

Elt thanks for the response and the vote of confidence! Yes, I definitely made sure the BD'ing happened tonight!

As a general rule, should I expect the OPK sticks to get much darker than this? Should I be worried if it doesn't in the next few days?

No, from what I have seen of others test sticks like this, yours seem to be pretty dark. You may get another day of positives but they should fade after a couple days showing that your LH surge has gone. Ovulation usually happens 12-36 hours after the first positive opk, so you should see a temp rise in the next couple days. You are lucky and must have a nice surge because I don't get positives on these types of tests at all (not sensitive enough), so good for you and good luck!

I forgot to add that as long is they are equal to or darker than the color of the control line, they are positive. If you happen to get another positive tmrw, it may be a little darker, but these (todays) still count as positives.

elt: THANK YOU so much for your feedback! It's so encouraging! As I said, this is my first cycle TTC, so I am just filled with questions and concerns about what may (or may not) happen.

I was going to do the "BD every other day" plan, but this makes me think I should go for it tomorrow too!

PS- Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!<3

Your welcome and thank you! You will get the hang of everything. There are lots of very experienced ladies on here that are very willing to help if needed. After a couple months, you will know more about your body than you ever thought you would, but hopefully you will get it the first month and won't need to go any further.

And btw...I say go for it tmrw too! It can't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->