Do you think Vitamin B6 has changed my cycle?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hi!:hi:

I started taking Pregnacare last month (which has B6) in it and I was wondering if it could be responsible for my cycle changes over the last two months.

Since I have been paying attention to my cycle, it has been about 30/31 days regular (I am only very occasionally late or early - then usually due to stress - and only by about two days at most).

Last cycle, I ovulated at day 15/16 and got my period on the day 29.
This month, I ovulated on day 14 - who knows when AF is due???

On this note, when should I consider testing (obviously not now as only 6 days po :rofl:) and do you think B6 has changed my cycle?

Hmmmm not sure. I have heard of B6 helping lengthen your Luteal Phase, but I have never heard of it affecting when you O. Maybe just have the extra vitamins has helped your system work better!

Good luck!

Yes, that would make sense. Or it may be due to stressing about ttcing, I don't know. I mean, 31 days to 29 days is not that much different, is it?

Poppy - Vitamin B6 does change your ovulation time! As it "regularises" :rofl::rofl:or let's say "hormonally regulates" your cycle :rofl:, women have noticed changes with their ovulaton time and longer luteal phases. And yes - two more days to your luteal phase - is indeed "much" in the implantation view of things! :) So seemed like you may have had a good result so far.....

Let's hope the witch stays away for you!! :)

Thanks guys. I really hope we all get our BFPs this month. :crib:

I hope you are feeling better Mynxie! It must be this time of year, loads of kids are off school at the moment (I am a teacher not a pupil!:rofl:).

How is B6 working out for you SB ?- thanks for your message by the way, it was really reassuring. I seem to remember that we were roughly on the same cycle day (day 21 - day 7 post ovulation). Are you getting nervous yet?

Poppy I really hope we all get our BFP's indeed!!

I am not in a position to speak of the effect of taking B6 yet...I only started right after my ovulation. So I have no idea. I hope the witch stays away, but of course that will mean i wont be able to give a definitive personal review of B6. LOL

I do have high prolactin though and my last dosage of medicine to lower my levels finished just when I ovulated. Which was why I ran out in worry and grabbed B6! LOL I am hoping that it will assist progesterone levels to stay high! LOL

All conjecture on my part though! LOL. DH thinks I am too much of a damn academic....he thinks I theorise the **** out of most things. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->