Do you think ...

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
its possible to arrange to get married in 15 weeks time? anyone done it in a short space of time? :happydance:

We have been talking about getting married loads latley and I would hate waiting around for years and I would love just a simple wedding at christmas time, and if we planned for the 12th it would be our 6 year anniversary
:cloud9:

I am rubbish at arranging things :dohh: where do I start? what do I need?:dohh:

think I need to do some looking into things :lol:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: this is so exciting honey! think it is so possible!! go go go!!

My cuz did it in 9.

Got married at the Registary office, had her family ownly buffet at Joe rigs (was well lush) and then had her night diso in the wobbly goblin with a buffet there.

First thing would be to try and book where you actualy want to get married. Then find some where for the reception.

How many weeks did Amy do it in?? Sure that was a short space of time, maybe ask her! Good luck i'm sure its doable:)

How many weeks did Amy do it in?? Sure that was a short space of time, maybe ask her! Good luck i'm sure its doable:)

Amy cheeted,:rofl: she had it all planed and then moved it fowards

sounds good lozzy! so did she book joe rigs for her family, like private? I;m rubbish at these things x

sounds good lozzy! so did she book joe rigs for her family, like private? I;m rubbish at these things x

Yep it was a private do, they did a hot buffet which was the sex:cloud9:

They also had a dj and a disco and he had that exclusuvly for a few hours. DJ was till 5 as they then had the other diners coming in.

I had my 21 and zara had her engagment and wedding reception at the synthonia, its only £70 for the room and £100 for the dj (if you use theres) I did and id recomend it. £100 for 5/6 hours of dj'in. We both used AJ'S cater's which are, i think, reasonably priced but the food is fantastic. You can do your own decorations and as it classed as a social club, the drinks are reasonable.

Id be happy to give you any ideas/info you want hun.

Defo do-able. Decemeber is out of wedding season so alot of photographers and venues should be available x

yes it can be done, i did mine basicaly all in 8 weeks :)

congrats xx

Thanks girls. Lozzy I might just do that I migh PM you if i have questions cos you seem to know more than me :lol: been to the synthonia loads of time s for doos thats where my best mate had her reception. joe rigs sounds lovely i love their food anyway :)

Yes deffo. I organised mine in just under six weeks, and a week and a bit of that my son was in hospital. I even had time to make the invites and favours.

Only problem with Joe Rigs is you have to be over and done with by 5pm so if your wanting a disco on the night you would have to go some where else aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->