Doctors Scales

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Why do they have to show a heavier weight? :brat:

I was quite content with the progress i'd made and then the doctor wrote on the notes on monday "obese girl" and I seen it and thought are you kidding me? I WAS obese but i've lost 21lb, i'm not obese anymore. Now i'm thinking do I really look that bad that people just assume i'm obese by looking at me? (She hadn't weighed me).

So anyway the doctor I saw today said right i'm going to weigh you (she found it amusing that I was offended :haha:) and we'll prove her wrong that you're not obese. But the bloody scales said my bmi is 29.7 so about 3 points off being obese. She must of thought "well that doctor wasn't far off". But according to my scales at home i'm not that heavy.

Thanks to the doctors scales bursting my bubble, I now feel like shit :cry: I know progress is still progress, but still, a) it says i'm about 7lb heavier and b) I now know that I look obese when I finally thought I was looking a little better. I just can't get it out my head :cry:

And I know it wasn't the clothing or lunch or whatever because as soon as I got home I hopped on the scales and sure enough they were telling me I was 6lb lighter. I feel so upset. I know people say its the progress you should focus on, but really all I want to be is considered a healthy weight.

Ugh sorry for the rant but its been eating at me all day! :nope:

Awww hun, don't let it get you down. Scales vary which is why it's always best to stick to one set only. You've done fab xx

:hugs: Could be the different scales, could be the clothes you had on, weighing at a different time of day....any number of things really

I had this the other week & it upset me too x
I think for me the difference was that I weigh in the morning in just my pants yet when she weighed me it wasa round lunch time & I had all my clothes on including my boots :wacko: & it said I weighed 6lb more than I did at home the day before :brat:
After a lot of thinking I'm sticking with what my scales say & I've lost 16lb maybe I'll just aim to lose the other 6lb when I get to my target but I'll see how I look then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->