Does a silver cross surf fit in boot of KIA picanto?

Decafftilly

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

I am TTC an bought a KIA picanto - not the very new style that just come out so tiny boot. I am really struggling to find a travel system here the chassis will fit in the boot. Come across the silver cross surf and looking at the dimensions it MAY fit with the parcel shelf removed. Does anyone out there
Have a picanto and if so did they manage to find a
Travel system?? I know the petite star zia will fit but this is only a pushchair and doesnt allow any car sear attachment. Also if anyone knows who stocks the silver cross surf so I could perhaps go down and try it in the boot?? Only finding online order stockists at the mo x
Thanks xxxxx

You can get their own brand car seat to fit on a petite zia I think but I don't know anything about it.

You might struggle fitting the seat bit of the Surf in your car as it doesn't fold down as one.

My surf fitted in my old toyota yaris boot, it does go quite small. Rubbish pram though, really don't recommend it!! Swapped it after a couple of months of nothing but problems, for an icandy peach which is a similar size. Best decision made!!! x

Have a look at the dimensions of a Jane Rider pushchair, I've just ordered this from Mothercare it goes pretty small something like 65cmx60cmx30cm but don't quote me on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->