Does anyone else bleed inbetween periods?

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.
I miscarried in March and had 2 normal periods after, but the last 3 months I have regularly bled inbetween periods and its usually about 10-14 days before I fet the full blown period! Its so unfair because I keep thinking its the implantation bleed then sadly its not. I am worried now that maybe something is wrong. I have made a doctors appointment but I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else?
I know its common to bleed inbetween periods I just havent experiences 3 consecutive months in a row.
Thanks xx

Hiya

im not sure if mine is the same but it might be i had a missed miscarriage in March and ever since havin a d&c a few days later my body has been all over the place i have wot i think is a period but then after that i spot constantly everyday im lucky if a get a week without it - been to the doctors but he just reckons its normal even tried puttin me on the pill for a month but tht didnt work - im now tryin the agnus castus to see if that can sort my hormones out but i get what you mean cos im really worried now that there is something wrong as i have never had this at all before!!

hope things sort themselves out soon for you hun

big hugs!!!!!!!!!!! Lianne

I've started to do this too. Had a few normalish Af's of different lengths, then have had 2 really painful ones, with brownish/black spotting a week before.

I've been to the Doctor about it, and she's referred me for a scan.

She says it may be that my body is still out of synch from mc in April, but just for reassurance.

I've just started on a course of acupuncture too and if this cycle is to hell again, I'm going to try the agnus castus.

Good luck to you
x

I'm having this at the moment and I don't know why I've never had it before? I had my period on the 5th of august and fo the past three days I've been having what looks like brown old blood? I'm a bit worried and confused as I've never had this before? X

Yeah I generally bleed lightly for 1 day then its brownish for 1 or 2 like you LauraLou. I thought that maybe I am bleeding after ovulation, but how are you meant to get pregnant through blood brown stuff! I have appointment tomorrow so will let you know if they say anything interesting but I doubt it! Take care xxx

i had my mc in november last year and had 3 normal af's after but since then i have had my regular af each month that lasts till cycle day 7 then i have spotting and bleeding (after sex) till about cycle day 14 i've had scans internals swabs you name it and docs can't find anything wrong, i know how worried you are cos i was but now i'm just accepting this is the way my body works now and doc has told me it won't affect fertility as sperm can swim through blood anyway so try not to worry too much it seems a lot of us girls go through this xxxx

Hi everyone, I was reading these posts with interest as I have been having bleeding at unusual times, although I used to have it before the mmc as well as after, but since the mmc I had bleeding really bad after having sex.

I know it may well be hormones but it's worth having it checked physicall, as I went privately last week and it was discovered that I had cervical erosion (sometimes called cervical ectropion). I believe it is very common in pregnancy, and also I guess with all the scans and the rough time we have with a mc it could be that. It's nothing serious, but I had mine treated with cauterization (heat treatment under local anaesthetic). It only took 10 minutes and it wasn't painful. The downside is that I now can't TTC for another month, but hopefully if the bleeding now stops at least I won't be worrying that it's a sign that something is wrong.

Just thought I'd mention it as I have had enough of doctors telling me not to worry about things and I was relieved to have someone find out what it was and to deal with it decisively.

love to all x

yeah i had that treatment 2 weeks ago but all my doc used was silver nitrate stick and told me not to have sex for a week, never told me not to ttc for a month i left it 11 days before me and oh did the deed again and although i had a little bit of blood it was nothing compared to what it usually was so hoping that i will be cured too !!!! xxx

I know I'm thinking about going on the pill again for a few months after 13 months off ttc my second and 3 mc and now this odd bleeding I feel like I need a break before I go insane!!

I know its just so hard and everyone around me are having babys just so frustrating!! X

it is frustrating and devestating too month after month, but just think when you do get your bfp it will all be worth it in the end thats what i keep telling myself xxxx

Hiya,

Just wanted to add my two cents. I also had MMC at the end of March. My first Af was normal then my 2 AF lasted for 18 days. The doctor did an u/s and found a large blood clot in my uterus. The I continued to bleod on and off for the entire month, then I passed it with my 3 AF. My AF is now back to normal.

Hope this helps!!

I want to scream and cry and just crawl into a hole and wait until next month!! I was soo very happy when I stopped bleeding last week after bleeding for 14 days straight 8 weeks after I found out I was miscarrying. I found out last week that my HCG levels were fiiiinally at 0 after 8 weeks!! Then today I started having cramping and then BOOM! I'm bleeding AGAIN!!! this is NOT fair!!! WHY does this have to happen!!

First of all... it sucked because my HCG levels took forever to get to zero.. I couldn't have even been very far along. When I found out I was pregnant after passing out one day, the hospital did an ultrasound and never even saw anything. I hate my body right now!! I really despise it and I feel like such a failure of a woman. :nope:Trying to have my first and its just not going the way I ever imagined.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->