Does anyone else deal with dryness?

tsyhanochka

Expecting our жабка!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Wondering if anyone else deals with dryness? I picked up some preseed today, not for the fertility side of it but I needed something and didn't want anything to hinder our efforts so I figured I'll try anything once.

I know there's a huge group of ladies in the TTC #1 group that are using it but that seems overwhelming for me to join that thread. So I thought I would ask here.

What, if anything, do you do to deal with your dryness? It isn't always an issue but when you're trying to :sex: every other day if not every day it is tough sometimes to get there (iykwim)

just curious.

:hugs: and :dust:

hey. i wish i could help but i have not dealt with that sorry

good luck and i hope another lady on here can help

Is your significant other circumcised? The penis foreskin is there to keep the vagina lubricated so it reduces the need for external lubrication, so that may be where the problem is coming from. Now I don't know if it's a problem of drying out quickly or just not getting wet at all...
But Oral sex and longer foreplay definitely help too.

No my OH isn't cut. And for the most part it isn't an issue but sometimes it is...mostly because I am impatient :blush:

Curious what others may use for if they were also afflicted.

thanks ladies.

We used pre-seed - or general lube if not ttc X

I would add I used heaps less than suggested, definitely trial and error as to how much is right for you!

It's something that I've only struggled with in recent years no idea why! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->