Does anyone else ntnp find...

cliqmo

Reaction score
That although you may not be charting, temping, using OPKs, spermicides or other trickery, you still know roughly when you should have O and find the TWW exasperating??

We are not monitoring anything, or taking any special measures to conceive- so I guess really we are ntnp, however I still have to actively prevent myself symptom spotting and can't help pulling my hair out as AF due date nears :wacko:

Anyone else ntnp but still getting bonkers at the end of each cycle? :flower:

I'm with you here, its so so hard not to symptom spot. Currently in my 2ww. :dust:

Well, I am waiting to ovulate. I don't chart or anything, but I didn't do that before... I just knew my OV date and did everything possible to capatalize on those days leading up to OV. I am trying to stay calm, but I checked my OV date last night...so I am finding hard adjusting from TTC to NtNp.... BUT, I also recently found out I have MTHFR (clotting disorder) and may be taking it easier just to let my body build up with the meds before demanding pregnancy.... not sure how that will go...

I never noticed symptoms until I read a test I'd kept for a few days and saw 2 lines on it. Looks totally positive but other test have confirmed I'm not pregnant. But now that I've confirmed I'm not, I'm suddenly getting symptoms to suggest other-wise. Idk....maybe I ov'd later this month or something. All I know is there's suddenly symptoms and I'm desperately trying to ignore them!

I'm def with ya there hun!! I'm crap at taking the relaxed approach :haha:
I don't temp or chart but I have a fair idea when I ov and it then drives me crazy for the TWW lol :)

I think it's natural to feel like that. You know your own body, so you will be aware of certain things. I get twinges when I ovulate. With our first baby we took the NTNP approach but I still desperately wanted to be pregnant. We were very lucky with how quickly we fell x

I think I am due to ovulate any time now, just a feeling i have (had some OC type pains)
The problem I am having is getting OH to BD on demand lol...we agreed we would not TTC to the point where we timetabled sex but.... if i am ovulating i want to do it now!

So hard trying to NTNP when you want a BFP so bad xxxx

We are in a situation right now where DH is 'not trying' and I'm 'not preventing'!

My youngest is 9 months and I'm still breastfeeding, however, my cycle returned when she was 6 months. It was heavy and lasted 9 days but I've had nothing since. I took a test about 6 weeks ago which was negative but this last week I've had mild headaches, frequent urination, fatigue, fluttering in my tummy, very hungry and am constipated tmi I know, sorry! I don't want to take a test because I don't want it to be a BFN. It's all I can think about lol xx

I've only been TTC since August but last month I was completely fine until the dayy AF was due and then started noticing all sorts of weird and unusual symptoms and almost lost the plot until AF showed up finally, 9 days late!

This month my AF is due today and to be honest I hadn't thought about the whole thing for ages until this morning and now it's all I can think about...

Honestly, I'd rather have AF show up right this instant than go through another several days of symptom-spotting and going slightly crazy just because AF can't be bothered to keep to our usual schedule...

We are ntnp because we want to let it happen, and I refuse to temp or chart or opk or anything. But I know exactly when I ovulate because I am super regular, and I can feel it, so our efforts definitely increase around that time, and then totally decrease the week that would be implantation let's say... but otherwise I try not to symptom spot, because I have learned that when you want something badly enough anything is a symptom. Good luck to all of you!

Techincally we're NTNP until at least the end of the year, however I know my cycle and know when I will be most fertile (roll on Thursday LOL)

If we're not pregnant by January than we will consider charting my cycle a bit more accurately.

I know that we get pregnant quite easily (we've had 1 M/C and 1 chemical pregnancy in the past 4 months). I just want a viable pregnancy so I am prepared to wait as long as it takes to be blessed with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->