does anyone elses baby not like the moses basket

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
i don,t think he likes moses basket if i put him in there awake he just starts moaning he is the same at night after his bottle at night i put him back in his moses basket & it can take me up to 2 hrs to get him asleep once he is asleep he will sleep for 6 hrs , im absoultey shattered . violet xx

Poppy doesn't seem to like being in the moses basket. I only put her in it at night - during the day she only sleeps in her pram or on me but at night she goes down ok at first but then for every other feed (every 3 hours) it takes her AGES to go to sleep and I have to get her in and out about 4 times! It's knackering!! Have tried putting a hot water bottle in to warm it for her, taking it out before we put her in. That keeps her happy for all of 5 mins :dohh:

Midwife suggested putting her in her cot but that is in the nursery and want her to be in with us still. I can sympathise with you although if although if your little one goes for 6 hours once he's settled then that's good going!

Does he have the same problem sleeping somwhere else?

Bought one and used it once. Chase didn't like it as the sides are too squishy for him.

Besides, after buying one, I bought a bassinet that you can carry around and also has a stand. It's heavy but it's a darn good bed for him :)

When my bubs was little he went through a phase of hating his moses basket too...but now we couldnt live without it...he wouldnt be anywhere else...maybe in time hun you may find things will change:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->