Does anyone ever feel like they are going to curse it?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
So we will TTC starting in the next couple of weeks if all goes to plan. But Im so silly, I keep worrying about cursing it :blush: the date being pushed back for a couple of months again.

For example, posting in here even though I still did it. Or ordering IC's, I looked but I didnt touch :winkwink: Or taking my folic acid.

I hope its not just me. :blush:

No I feel like that. I feel like I've spent the last decade preventing pregnancy and when we do try that it will be just my luck that now i really want it, it won't happen!

Its a bit weird thats for sure. You spend a long time preventing pregnancy then you change heart. The first time i had sex to conceive Euan I almost had a panic attack in the middle because it hit home what we were trying for.

We started trying on Friday, and yes I too had a panic dtd for the first time unprotected. But I am absolutely not buying any tests of any kind until CD 33!! yep, scared of cursing it!

I'm desperately scared that I'll curse things! Having felt the maternal draw since childhood, I'm terrified that my desires are based on it being unattainable. Irrationally I think I'm infertile and the idea of actually trying is somewhat scary as I might just end up confirming my fear! God I'm a muddle!

I feel the same - I even feel like looking and posting here is bad.

I feel like that all the time. Like if I do/don't do something I might not get a TTC date. Not only getting a date but I also feel like I'm playing with my chances of conception. I'm so ridiculous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->