• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone fancy a bournemouth or Dorset meet?

P

princess_vix

I'm so far down the south coast :cry:

no ones near me..just wondered if anyone fancied a trippage down to Bournemouth..probs wrong time of the year as the sun has gone so beach is a little cold now..but there's plewnty of things we could do.

Maybe Monkey world?

I will go, Hannah if you get to southampton i can give you a lift :)

Its 36 mins from bournemouth to southampton - you should come to one of the southampton meets :) x x

ive never been to monkey world :)

But yeah you can come to southampton meets, its not that far :D

i have no way of getting there though.
:(

maybe if i had a car..maybe one day though if mum and dad went up for the day or something.

we can meet you at the train station

I am happy to meet up in Bournemouth too :)

okay well you guys find a date you are happy with? im pretty flexi tbh..
don't want to get much later than middle november otherwise no monkeys will be out..but you guys are welcome to suggest other options..could get the train hannah will look at train things :D x

Well if you want a close one come to lunch with us on the 21st :D x x

and whats shoppping like in bournemouth? x x

shoppings okay in Bourenmouth..doesn't beat southampton though i'm afraid..Poole's probs best for shopping depends what you after i guess..

21st october?
I'll have a lookie :D

i'm trying to find trains..have a lookie with me..why you not on msn? easier to talk lol

i like bournemouth, me n luke probably conceived Austin in one of the hotels there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->