Does anyone have a lot to loose! 130LBS!!! to lose :(

pinkdaisy

Reaction score
Hi All :)

Im currently calorie counting using my fitness pal to drop the weight to hopefully get pregnant naturally.

Im 25yrs old and need to lose at least 130lbs before docs would even think about helping me with fertility, my weight has rocketed due to binge eating caused by bipolar and depression, my mental health is now stable so really need to get rid of this weight in order to get the baby I am longing for.

My periods stopped when my weight increased so hoping for them to come back when the weight reduces, I have lost 11lbs so far in 3 weeks and aiming for 2lb a week from now on. We are not using contraception but naughty time isnt very often due to my weight :(

Anyone else in same/similar position? x

i dont have a great amount to loose but am really struggling to loose the 20 pound i do have. congrats on the 11 pound, that is really great and in 3 weeks that is brilliant progress.:thumbup: im sure with what you are doing which is clearly working you will have lost your weight in no time. keep up the good work hun!!!

When I originally started WW I had 105 pounds to lose. I lost it all after about a year and a half. Good luck :hugs: (I'm now working on losing the pregnancy weight :dohh: ate way to badly during my pregnancy)

there are pics in my weight loss journal if you care to see them

not the most recent on the front page think it only goes to half what i lost total

I've lost 86 lbs so far but in total when I (finally) get to my goal weight it will be 140 lbs. I still have 54 lbs to go but I can get there and so can you :hugs:

You're off to a great start, just keep going! :hugs:

I have at least 60lbs to lose, but 80 would be ideal. :dohh:

I have about the same amount as you to lose hun, if you'd like a diet buddy just let me know.
I have tried fad diets in the past and they just dont work long term for me so this time it will just be sensible eating and more exercise....lifestyle changes :)

I'm looking to lose 100lbs

Started in July and have shed 30, the past 4 weeks have been tough and I have cut the exercise altogether as the darker nights and cold mean I cant do the kind of walking I was able to do in summer months - I have horses to do instead now it's yuk so have gone from walking 15 - 20 miles a week to zero

I also found I was sneaking in one extra treat too many recently, so am being tough with myself to get back to losing as opposed to staying the same

30lbs has taken me from a size 22 to 18 trousers and 24 to 20 tops, biggest victory so far was getting into my original wedding ring, I haven't been able to wear it, or my engagement & eternity rings for about 2 years - I am now wearing the full set again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->