Does anyone have a sling like this?

catty

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have £150 vouchers for mothercare so i am just getting the last bits and bobs and thought i would get a sling. I dont really want to spend about £100 on one as i will only be using it in the house if baby wont settle and my boyfriend would like to use it if we are going on short walks etc.

This is the one i aseen, seems a reasonable price but unsure as iv never known anyone to use a carrier before.

https://www.mothercare.com/theBabaS...ng---Deep-Blue/934526,default,pd.html#q=sling

Thanks for any advice

Hated this carrier.

Try a moby wrap. ergo, mei tai.

We have one of these
https://victoriaslinglady.co.uk/Stretch -Wrap-VSL

Thanks, just looked at the link and the mei tei ones both cheap so worth a try!!
im just worried about spending about £100 on an ergo and it not working for us.

Thanks!!

I love my ergo for older babies but for new ones i think the wrap style ones are a bit more comfy for them.

I had this. For neebien it was ok but felt at times it smothered her. As she got bigger you had to keep your hands free to secure her if she wriggled. Have tried carrier ones which are great when bigger. Have a wrap one this time. Hoping it works for us.

It's all trail and error. If
You font like the one you get you can always sell it on.

Look around.....there might be a shop near you that will let you try different carriers on before you buy. Or maybe a friend has something that you can try? I'm in Canada and we have a local babywearing group that has a lending library so you can try out all different style of carriers and that way you can see what works for you before you buy. I don't know if you could find something like that near you?
I really like a ring sling. Maybe try Lenny Lamb? They are in Norway but ship, reasonable prices and beautiful!!!! Not sure what other brands you could get there.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->