Does anyone have PCOS, TTC and hormonal??

Niki

Mummy to an Angel
Reaction score
I am at the end of my tether..

I just don't know what to do anymore.. one min I'm fine the next I'm crying :wacko:

My manager at work keeps saying that PCOS is cysts that carry loads of hormones?!

I have tiny polyp cysts that come and go on my cycles.

:shrug:

I'm going to reply to this if for no other reason than to bump it for more responses.

I find this question interesting and very similar to what I experience every month.

I have had a cyst in the past (removed by laproscopy last August) and also get very moody lately. Can anyone shed some light on this for us? Please!

My dr said they wouldn't remove my cysts because they aren't that big plus it could cause damage if they did. I have just made an appointment with my gp tomorrow to see what else can be done. I feel like I have hit rock bottom for nearly 3 weeks now :(

Pcos has many symptoms, depression can be one.
And the cysts we have are usually harmless- the month before I conceived I was scanned and had 49.

I don't find myself to be particularly hormonal but my hubby may disagree with me!

My doc has just told me that I may have PCOS :/ nothing confirmed so far, but not good prediction :/

Well I'm off to my gp tomorrow morning so will see what he says :((

My dr said they wouldn't remove my cysts because they aren't that big plus it could cause damage if they did. I have just made an appointment with my gp tomorrow to see what else can be done. I feel like I have hit rock bottom for nearly 3 weeks now :(

Mine was huge and painful so they removed it. 8.2 cm :saywhat:

I wish you luck at your Dr. appointment. I understand your frustration.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"