Does anyone think we're having too much BD??

Jamaicabride

Excitedly pregnant!!
Reaction score
Sorry for tmi but I wanted to get some feedback to see if we are having enough :sex:. We had a weekend away last Friday to Sunday & started Bd on day 10 which was Thursday, following that was Friday, possibly Saturday but had a lot to drink so we can't remember if it counted?!? lol. Then Sunday night/Early Monday morning, again last nite & we are planning to carry on tonite until Sat/Sun

By my estimation that means we will have done bd on days 10,11,13,15,16,17,18 & 19.........does anyone think thats good........I really hope this is the month for us!

Lots of :dust: to all of you in this position......fingers xd for loads of BFPs soon! x

think youve pretty much covered it good luck hun!! xx

you cant really have too much sex, aslong as your both fine with it then i'd carry on, aslong as your partner doesnt have a low sperm count then more the better :p

As long as you don't get sore it's fine! The reason it's recommended every other day is because you can get dry and then it becomes sore. If your partner can keep going and it's not hurting you then yeah go for it!

Thanks Ladies, really boosts my morale hearing your responses, good luck wth your BFPs too! x

Nosy Cow, my thoughts are with you.....can't imagine the pain you went through losing your beautiful little girl x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->