Does anyone use the CB digi opk with dual indicator?

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
What is the progression from the circle through to the smiley? I'm quite late in my cycle but have been testing as it didn't arrive until after I think I oved. It's been a circle until now and today I got a solid smiley, if I was ovulating late would I have gotten a flashing smiley first then a solid one?

What is the progression from the circle through to the smiley? I'm quite late in my cycle but have been testing as it didn't arrive until after I think I oved. It's been a circle until now and today I got a solid smiley, if I was ovulating late would I have gotten a flashing smiley first then a solid one?

Hi hun!!

Ive been using these tests and theyre now doing my head in!!!

Im on CD19 and have used them since CD14 (apart from today)..

For four days I had flashing smileys, and the line has got darker and darker, but no solid. Ive used cheapies as well, with my darkest being yesterday with a digi flashy and theyve got lighter today so I dont know what to think..

Tomorrow I will post my progession pics of these tests..

x

i think its "supposed" to be 2 days of flashing :) then solid -which will stay on for two days and then its O day they're supposed to tell you 4days before you O but suggest u bd once you see the flashing :) for me personally i had circle one day flashing :) the next day and then solid:) the day after that. Once the solid went away i skipped a day then tested again and it was circle. just bd anytime a :) pops up that should keep you covered ;) i like the CB OPKs but its confusing try tracking your cm along with this and tempting i heard that works really well if im not prego this month imma try it next month!! good luck ladies

Think I've ovulated late, the first day it was a flashy smiley I think and the day after, then I got a solid one. I was under the weather the first two days but dtd the solid smiley day so FX x good luck girls

Good! Yea just re-read the info they give u says its best to bd on the solid so ur covered! FX!! hope u get a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->