Does EWCM always mean The Big O?

Missalissa86

Reaction score
So I'm trying to bounce back from a wacky cycle last month. I had an unusually long period this time lasting about 9 days. The last 2 days were just very light spotting every few times when I wiped. The last day of this spotting I had EWCM for a few hours, and some mild cramping/twinges on my left side. Now today (6 days later) I had a little bit of EWCM once this AM, mild cramping all over my uterus, and my cervix was very high and very soft. So my question is, does EWCM always mean ovulation? If so could I have ovulated twice this month? Is it even possible for me to ovulate on CD9 of a 28 day cycle? Oh and I'm posting some of my OPK's from the last few days. The dates are off I guess, they actually were each taken a day before the date on them. I don't trust them though as how they changed as they dried and went all wonky :)

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
I didn't want to read and run but I honestly don't know. I know that EWCM means that your body is getting ready to ovulate but doesn't necessarily mean it will. The same with an OPK. The only way to truly know if you've ovulated is to chart temps.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->