does this sound like this could be the start?

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Well iv lots of discharge throughout day and about half hour ago i was sorting through drawers and i felt a small gushy trickle lol (luckily had pad on!!!) and went to loo to find loads of discharge mucus stuff (sorry tmi!!!) and wet lol!! So have changed pad and gone for lie down as thats what hospital said to do last time i thought waters had gone...and then when i stand up if pad wet then ill ring mw, also got period pains so fingers crossed!! Does it sound hopeful?? Xxx am trying to remain calm lol!!

sounds like it is!!! so excited (and jealous!) for you:)

Fingers crossed but when to start losing your plug you can feel constantly wet. I've been having the same for a fortnight now! Good luck!

well been given run around in the phone lol, i rang and Was told to ring in hour and describe pad etc so i did now iv been told to ring back in 2 hours, in mean time have an hour long bath with as much water over my belly as possible and then to put same pad back on!! And call back in another hr!! Xxxxx

Oh no how frustrating! Hope something happens soon x

YUP YUP YUP! Sounds exactly like labor!

Well mw is happy for me to stay at home as am contracting irregularly atm and need to eat carbs Nd have sugary drinks lol! Xxxx oh amd rest also lol! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->