lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
ok so im more purees but a little bit of BLW i guess

here goes:

9am Stage 1 jar
10am ish 7oz Bottle
11am Nap
12 Finger foods and maybe a tiny bit of a jar **somthing fruity since he does not like fruit that much just to give him a taste *
2pm ish 7oz bottle
3pm nap
6pm Dinner 1 Stage 2 jar plus pudding
7pm Bath
7:30pm 7oz Bottle
8pm bed

Sometimes finger foods between 3pm nap and 6pm dinner if we are eating or at the Mils for dinner around that time.

Only reason he has a stage 1 jar is ive still got quite a few but once there gone wondering if i should go to a stage 2 jar or baby cereal or just something like toast? Or toast with some cereal ?

Not going to keep him on stage 2 jars to long going to swap to stage 3 once his the right age to try and get him used to more lumps and bits in his food.

any tips on getting him to eat fruit? he loves his veggie but hates fruit :dohh:

Also OMG weaning nappies come 2pm i always no what i fed him for dinner the night before :sick:

sounds good to me hun, what a fab little eater.

Yesterday my LO had

7am wake (will not take food or milk for at least an hour after waking)
8am Pancake with jam for brekkie (not much was eaten)
9am 6oz milk then nap
12pm lunch was 2 large icecubes of beef with lentils (all eaten)
1.30 6 oz milk then nap
4pm half a pear and some grapes followed by a slice of peach (loves peaches)
5pm dinner was mac cheese, this i make so dry he can feed himself as the pasta is quite big (he loves cheese so ate quite a bit).
7pm bath, message 7oz milk then bed
10pm i tend to dreamfeed him 8oz bottle as he will wake in the night starving otherwise have tried to offer a bottle between lunch and dinner but he wont take it plus he naps for 2 hours in the afternoon.

id say on the whole keep doing what your doing he obviously loves his grub. x

Sounds fine. Ruby had 2 dessert spoonfuls of plain yoghurt with a small handful of rice krispies for breakfast today, some homemade pizza for lunch (ate a slice of toast-sized piece!) with some mandarin segment after (not much eaten) for tea she will have a slice of toast with fruit spread and some more mandarins. She usually eats a whole slice of toast when it is offered. She has a 6oz bottle first thing, then a 5oz around 1pm, another 5oz about 4pm, then a 7oz before bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->