Does your baby cry ALOT?

Linz88

Mummy 2 Kayah + BbyBump K
Reaction score
Hi ladies i had my baby on sat at 29 weeks- she is doing GREAT, no serious problems at all but she seems to cry ALOT. Like ill sit there and out of nowere she'll just cry or ill be holding her being perfectly stil (apart from breathin) and she'll cry or winge! I dont get it at all! Inoo babies cry but it jus doesnt seem right she doesnt seem happy! Yesterday i didnt even stroke her hand to say bye incase she started cryin- the other babies only cry when havin cares done xx

she'll be using her voice just because she can hun. Dont worry!!!! xxxx

Ill try not to, its just really hard... Sometimes i think maybe shes in pain or maybe she jus doesnt like me - ino she does bt i just get these guilty thoughts bcuz of the circumstances! Xx

Noooo dont be daft - its normal to worry bout lil things!

i worry about things just like that. Although Riley doesnt care there's alot of other things that make me feel guilty.

Oh hun, I do wish I was there and I could give you a big hug xxx If you visited us right now, we have newborn twins (6wks old) and they winge and cry constantly -welcome to the world of babies darlin' SOme babies are unsettled and cry more than others, it's just a personality thing. My first born made me feel like he didn't want me, and nothing I did settled him - think it was a combination of sensitive bub, and new mum. You have zero confidence witht he first, particularly when they're prem.

Try to relax hun - you're going thru a tough time at the moment, and you're doing a fantastic job. Your little munchkin is strong, despite her prematurity, and is letting everyone know she is there. If you need to chat pm me - I've been there, and I know how scary the whole preemie thing is xxx

Hi Linz, congratulations on the safe arrival of your little princess! My little girl was born 6 weeks early and has always been a cryer - unfortunately for us! She is now 11 weeks old but still won't sleep for longer than 20 mins during day and maximum 1 - 2 hours at night. I think she's probably just full of personality and letting you know shes arrived. Keep your chin up, it's hard and this is a tough time for you but you will be absolutely fine Im sure! Little monkeys arriving early xxx

We were lucky, Abby wasn't much of a crier, but many of the other babies in the unit were. Just think of it as great exercise for her lungs!

Lizziedripping- aww thankyou hun, i think i was just having one of them moments, its very hard being a mum, especially when u cant take them home- i was with her all day yesterday and she was great- only cried when i was changing her nappy and her sleep suit :) congratulations on the birth of ur babies, i hope there doin well and thanks for maiking me feel better- ill be readin ur msg ova and ova if i have a bad day xx

Thanks cazzerur right, congrats on ur lil one :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->