Does your cycle get thrown off by busy holiday times?

ByHisGrace

Reaction score
My cycle is usually 34 days, except for my December/January cycle when it is whatever length it wants(80 days, one year). I assume short sleep, battling sickness, busy visiting, miscellaneous rich/junk food, whatever, throws off my system.

All that to say, I have no idea what dpo I am right now. ](*,)So I started pregnancy testing every other day at about 30 day into my cycle. On Wednesday (cycle day 38) I got a faint, but pink, second line on a wondfo test. I confirmed that same evening with a clearblue. Thin, but pink, line. (Earliest positive on previous occasions was at 9dpo)

But today's line, while still vaguely pink is barely more than an evap. Much less visible.

I've got slightly sore boobs, and my digestion is off, my uterus area feels pregnant. My most recent loss I didn't feel pregnant at all, though my previous, farther along loss I did feel different. I don't usually get pms symptoms before my period actually starts.

I wish I knew what dpo I am. Or, if this is just going to be af that it would hurry up and do it.

I know the only real answer is waiting it out, but I was really hoping today's test would be a stronger positive. And no one in my life knows we're trying for another, so I guess I just needed to moan somewhere, haha.

So, thanks for reading!

Yeah waiting it out is the way to go BUT if you JUST got the line then I'd say from my experience with testing every day at 4dpo for years and years LOL that if you just got a line today then 8-10dpo sounds about right. FXed for you! Also if you just got the line, remember the lines all start somewhere. My friends never believe my bfps because the lines are faint. I always have to run out and get a digital to prove it haha.

Yeah waiting it out is the way to go BUT if you JUST got the line then I'd say from my experience with testing every day at 4dpo for years and years LOL that if you just got a line today then 8-10dpo sounds about right. FXed for you! Also if you just got the line, remember the lines all start somewhere. My friends never believe my bfps because the lines are faint. I always have to run out and get a digital to prove it haha.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Af arrived today, so I don't know what the positive on Wednesday was about, but that's that.

Sorry to hear about AF a lot of tests have been giving weird faint shadow lines. I’m starting to think they’re doing it on purpose to make more money, there’s no way all of these brands got worse not better. FXed for your next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->