Does your OH get enthusiastic about anything baby related?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
So quite a few of us have OH's who arent quite as enthusiastic about babies as we are.

But still, my OH was on about all terrain pushchairs & sporty car seats the other day. This is so far all that interests him about children. oh, and the fact that it better be a boy so he can get him lots of cool toys etc....:rofl:

what does your OH get enthusiastic about?xx

My oh is excited about the whole lot. He is excited about getting pregnant, being pregnant and having a little one. We both awwww-ed at the baby clothes at Tesco yesterday. He has already said he wants to rub the cream into my bump every day to help prevent stretchmarks. He really is a gem and I'm lucky to have him tbh.

you are definitely lucky to have him bubby!! not many like him around LOL!

My oh is excited about the whole lot. He is excited about getting pregnant, being pregnant and having a little one. We both awwww-ed at the baby clothes at Tesco yesterday. He has already said he wants to rub the cream into my bump every day to help prevent stretchmarks. He really is a gem and I'm lucky to have him tbh.

Wow !!!! you are a lucky lady - make the most of it !!!!!

H says he wants a 3 wheeler buggy. Thats as much as he has said !!!!

Get them interested in the gadgets girls :) My OH has seemed to really enjoy comparing monitors and reading reviews. Prams too and carseats.

Not really. He talks about getting a stroller, but that's it. I think he already picked one out.

:roll: I asked MrBum this, and his answer was, "I like the shagging bit". Typical lol

hahahah!

My bf talks about the places we can take them, activities and foods we can feed them :)

In my defence, I wish to point out if she'd have produced a blooming boy then I'd happily be playing trains/cars/sports... but nooooooooo.... she gave us a girl and thus she has to teach her make up and cooking and other girly... things... hang on... all women forum.... oh lord.

I'm going to Moes.

In my defence, I wish to point out if she'd have produced a blooming boy then I'd happily be playing trains/cars/sports... but nooooooooo.... she gave us a girl and thus she has to teach her make up and cooking and other girly... things... hang on... all women forum.... oh lord.

I'm going to Moes.

Ha Ha Ha!!

My Partners brilliant! although nothings been planned until 2011, hes stil excited about buying books and things and he said to me last night that he wanted to have a bath with me and bump because he wanted to see the baby kick and make the water ripple! (awr) I dont think he realises that before all of that comes the morning sickness! HaHa, he seems almost as excited as I do, and talks about it perhaps more then I do! haha!!!

xxx

My OH is more broody than I am!! He is always going on about it-Where we can take them, how cool it will be. And he's one of those men who thinks pregnant women are sexy. I was a week late once and he convinced himself I was pregnant. He was the happiest Ive ever seen him. And he was crushed when it wasnt-he said it took him days to get over it. Bless.

My OH is more broody than I am!! He is always going on about it-Where we can take them, how cool it will be. And he's one of those men who thinks pregnant women are sexy. I was a week late once and he convinced himself I was pregnant. He was the happiest Ive ever seen him. And he was crushed when it wasnt-he said it took him days to get over it. Bless.

Aww that is sooo cute!! Why cant all men be like this??xx

I am very lucky in that my OH is extremely maternal.

We recently visited a family member who had a 2 week old baby, he sat watchin her in my arms and then was like can i hold her now? i was just watching him hold her thinkin hes going to make a fab dad! He has his heart set on a little girl, hes currently working overtime and says the extra money goes towards a house so we can buy a house in the Summer.

I was late the once and i kinda got my hopes up that i was pregnant, i wasnt and was very moody when i found this out. He bought me a present that night, it was a baby grow saying daddys little girl on it! (He did say he didnt want to jinx it by buying it but he wanted to cheer me up!)

arh now i am all emotional again!:cry:

I am very lucky in that my OH is extremely maternal.

We recently visited a family member who had a 2 week old baby, he sat watchin her in my arms and then was like can i hold her now? i was just watching him hold her thinkin hes going to make a fab dad! He has his heart set on a little girl, hes currently working overtime and says the extra money goes towards a house so we can buy a house in the Summer.

I was late the once and i kinda got my hopes up that i was pregnant, i wasnt and was very moody when i found this out. He bought me a present that night, it was a baby grow saying daddys little girl on it! (He did say he didnt want to jinx it by buying it but he wanted to cheer me up!)

arh now i am all emotional again!:cry:

Aww that is lovely. And nice to see a bloke who wants a baby daughter, my OH is dead set on having a son!! So he can play cars & play station with it I think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->