Does your signs decrease or increase ...

star_light

Reaction score
Hi every one I'm 6+4 weeks and this is my 5th pregnency have 3 healthy kids one mmc ,I had very strong signs with my all pregnancies 9 m nausea,sore boobs dizzy and what not ..my problem is my signs are decreasing now except ms which lead by smells that irritate me my brest is way less sore now my cramping gone no intrest in drinking water I have to force myself before I can't had enough water my next dr app is at 22 nd august it's far away just want to know about you all ladies how you feel as you grow in pregnancy is your signs decrease or increase? ?

They come and go for me, some days I don't feel pregnant at all and some days I feel pretty bad. It's normal :)

in my first tri, i had pretty mild symptoms and i would say they decreased over time, and by the time i had my 12 week scan i was symptomless bar some cramping and weight gain x

I'm experiencing the same thing and it's totally freaking me out. I had really sore bbs, and was extremely bloated for the last two weeks but yesterday, i just stopped being as bloated, my bbs are only a slight sore, and i just feel less pregnant. I have my second ultrasound Monday at 8 weeks exactly and it just can't get here soon enough. We did see a good heartbeat on our 6 week ultrasound....I swear I'm going to have ptsd from first trimester ultrasounds and waiting.

Thnks girls for keep my sanity lol...I Def have strong MS and aversion of smell but my last week week strong symptoms of sore brest to the point if I'm bra less it hurt to walk now completely gone and they are tender now ...

Symptoms can come and go for me too. I wouldn't worry though, some people don't get any symptoms and have perfectly healthy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->