Dog raiding bin!

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
Firstly I recognise my actions mig not be agreeable to all it was a spur of the moment reaction.

Anyway my oh is currently away and tomorrow is bin day. Our bin was full to the brim but I thought it would be fine as the bags weren't on the ground. I was so wrong. I heard rustling outside so looked out to see this dog raiding my bin. My first thought was oh no maybe a lost dog or a stray I should check.

So off I went and took a black bag to pick up the strayed rubbish. Got out to the Garden and the dog began to growl and snarl at me, very viciously. My instant reaction was to run back into the house but I was scared the dog would follow me (this is like half 10 tonight) so I shouted and the dog ran away,
I feel really bad for that but was just scared :cry:.

So I took out some bin bags to make sure the lid could shut. It was just An inch open.

About half an hour later the dog came back and managed to get the bin again. So frustrating as now there is rubbish up the street and this dog won't go away and I'm scared. :nope: it has a collar on but I can't get close enough to see it

Just checked again and no sign of the dog. Maybe has gone back to its home. The gates here are not that secure.

Argh should have called someone! I had to shower cause I stank of bin :sick:

Anyone else had experience of animals raiding their bin? Our local council won't pick up unless the bin lid is down and they pick up every 2 weeks which is so irritating

No experience but perhaps call whoever is in charge of dealing with dogs on the loose. Collar or not, it should be with someone on a lead...not left to run riot.

Would that be my local council? So often it keeps happening random dogs wandering I see people out looking for dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->