Dollar store test progression with betas

woman88888

Reaction score
Starting on 5/15 at 13dpo. Control line didn't get darker than test line until beta reached about 63,000!(based off my previous doubling rate)

I spent hours searching the internet for pics of dollar store test with betas because they thought I might miscarry (couldn't find anything on ultrasound) just to ease my mind while I waited until I got another ultrasound and I couldn't find any...maybe someone else is searching for the same thing and here it is!

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 453
Congratulations!

X

Thanks, it's great to see tests with actual beta results. I wish I'd recorded all of mine x

Congrats by the way!! :yipee:

Starting on 5/15 at 13dpo. Control line didn't get darker than test line until beta reached about 63,000!(based off my previous doubling rate)

I spent hours searching the internet for pics of dollar store test with betas because they thought I might miscarry (couldn't find anything on ultrasound) just to ease my mind while I waited until I got another ultrasound and I couldn't find any...maybe someone else is searching for the same thing and here it is!

huns can i ask how much miu are those tests???? just they look good iv got some in the mail for tommrow there 25miu where urs 10miu or higher???

Thanks for this, I am taking dollar store tests and freaking out cuz I would want to see something by now but am only about 10 dpo so it is nice to know they suck :rofl:

I appreciated being able to find this pic! I haven't had betas done yet, but I thought I'd add my pic too. These were from 10dpo - 25dpo.

Attachments

• 10-7-09 021.jpg
    10-7-09 021.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member