Dollar Tree OPK--are any of these positive?

PharmMom123

Reaction score
Hello! I am a mom of 4 ttc my 5th. In the past, I have always used basal body temps to help track my cycle and it always worked great at indicating my ovulation. A couple of months before I got pregnant with my 4th baby however (she is now 2), my cycle got very irregular. I ended up getting pregnant when we weren't even trying. For a year after her birth, I had long cycles with very heavy bleeding. My dr put me on bcp's to help with this. I stopped taking them in April and have been trying to track my cycle since. While I do take my basal body temperature each morning, I must confess that I don't get regular sleep, nor do I wake up the same time every morning, so I don't believe that temperature tracking is necessarily my best method anymore. So this month I purchased some ovulation predictor kits from Dollar Tree. I'm new to this method of testing for ovulation. I have been testing in the afternoon for a week now. It's my understanding that the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Are any of these tests positive for LH surge? I have not seen a spike in temperature at all. I started on cycle day 14 and have tested through day 20 so far. Based on my history, I would estimate that I usually ovulate on day 21. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 36
Here is an OPK I did about 10 minutes ago. Positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe