Done and feeling fine about it!

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
I've been broody since forever. I may as well have come out of the womb with a ttc countdown in my hand :haha:. I have 3 children but still felt super broody. Last month DH and I had The Talk, about him getting a vasectomy. I'd been dodging it because I was holding out hope that DH would have a massive change of heart and decide he wanted a 4th (extremely unlikely as the 3rd took some convincing!) but he cornered me :haha: and actually when we talked about it and I heard from him that he was 100% done I felt OK about it. And since then I've felt better and better about the decision; I actually feel done. I'm SO relieved to feel this way!

That's great! I'm definitely done. Pregnancy is so hard for me, ttc is challenging. So glad I don't have to put my body and mind through it again. I'm really looking forward to moving on with my life and being happy my little family is complete.

I'm happy for you!!!

Like you I was born broody. Still curious as to where my own journey ends up, I've always wanted 4+ kids and my man and I are solidly planning 3 right now with more dependent on how we both feel after #3 :muaha:

That is great hun, we are complete but I'm not 100% okay about it yet, I'm hoping for that to come (I'm 99.9 though).

That is great . I hope that happens some day for me. I am still super broody.

Honestly I never thought I'd feel "done", and until 1 month ago I definitely didn't. DH's vasectomy appointment letter came through today and I still feel totally fine about it :).

This is great. I'm slowly coming round to the idea. 3 is just such hard work!! A 4th definitely wouldn't be for a few years yet anyway, and then the age gap would be bigger. There are lots of positives to being done. My problem is that hubby refuses to admit he's done and get a vasectomy

So glad you feel so positive with it - I am 'done' but I am still coming to terms with it :shrug: I love pregnancy & babies but I do not want anymore children so I need my head and my heart to come to agreement lol

We are done as well but I am not 100%. Whenever I see baby announcements on facebook, I get all broody. I wish finances would allow us to have a 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->