Donor egg fresh cycle and Lupron

ps57002

Reaction score
So today is day 11 of Lupron shots (10 units). No BCP before that. Donor to start stims on 9/5. I was told i'd get period for sure between day 7-12. Usually my periods are wacky and early from day 24 to 27. last cycle (natural) was crazy with latest period at 31 days (no chance of pregnancy that cycle :wacko:). So today is CD 29 and no period.

When I asked nurse if period doesn't come, then what? Does cycle get cancelled. She says it's rare and she doubts it. But umm no period here.

Anyone else experienced or know what that means and is it possible to get cycle cancelled as a result?

I told the nurse so now she is having me go in tomorrow for bloodwork etc.

Feeling bit stressed at the moment. Anyone share experience or knowledge please....

Hi, dear! I'm sorry you've got this trouble. And it's more likely the cycle will be cancelled, unfortunately. Have had this once before our final shot. I know this stress an all the mixed feelings, but believe me, it's better to wait and get chances than do things in haste and get nothing. Also hope for better. If they won't allow this cycle then they are taking good care of your case and not trying to loom money only.
So try to keep calm whatever happens next. God blesses us for waiting! Hugs X

Thank you Regin for your response.

Thankfully it all worked out for me and right now I am in very early bfp (afraid to jinx). So taking each day at a time. I hope for all to work out for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->